Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Postage Stamp Holiday Tag Card

 
Since the April 2013 Christmas card challenge was to create a tag using the leftovers after making the card I decided to take things a step further and make a card that incorporated a tag as part of the design.  Once I had my designer paper picked out and my basic card stock of real red and soft suede I went looking for a stamp set with images small enough to achieve the look I was going for.  I found this set that was discontinued a long time ago but I've held on to it because the images are so cute.  It was great that the images were small enough to fit inside the postage stamp punch.  I'm going to have to keep this set out and see what else I can come up with for Christmas cards.  Who knows, you may see this set used in future Christmas card challenges.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Holiday Fun Frame, Christmas Punch
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Postage Stamp Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Tag & Large Tag Punches, 3/8" Circle Punch, Crop-a-Dile, 1/16" Circle Punch, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Red Cord, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

No comments: