Thursday, April 11, 2013

Christmas Mittens

 
I finally finished my cards for the March Christmas card challenge.  The challenge was to use things from your stash of Christmas supplies.  I opted to use stamps sets that had never been inked.  The first stamp set I used was Make a Mitten.  I purchased the set along with the mitten punch and this was the first card I made using both of those items.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Make a Mitten, Christmas Punch
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Mitten Builder Punch, Paper Piercing Tool with Mat Pack, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Button, Dimensionals

No comments: