Saturday, April 13, 2013

Snow Much Fun

 
I hope you aren't getting tired of Christmas cards yet.  I have one more post after this one and then I'll get back to posting non-Christmas cards.  This card is also one I made for the March Christmas card challenge.  I purchased this set when Stampin' Up offered a discount on various stamp sets last fall and I never got around to using it until now.  My color inspiration came from the fact that Stampin' Up is retiring the color taken with teal and this DSP worked out perfectly with my choice of colors.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink:  Black, Ruby Red, Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Snowflake Punch, Little Felt Flurries, Rhinestone Brad, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: