Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bundle Up



This sketch challenge on SCS wasn’t easy for me. I really liked the layout and I’m trying to step out of my comfort zone by creating cards that aren’t your basic 5 ½” x 4 1/4” vertical or landscape layout. This card took me awhile to create. I kept thinking it was missing something, but when I tried brads or eyelets it just didn’t seem right. I ended up stamping the skates on polyshrink and attaching them to the ribbon with silver elastic cord. I’m still not completely convinced that it doesn’t need something else.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Bundle Up
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Dashing DP
Ink: Old Olive and Real Red Markers
Accessories: Polyshrink, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Elastic Cord, ticket corner punch, stickles and dimensionals.

No comments: