Saturday, December 12, 2009

Simply Sent Card Kit










These 3 cards were created using the Simply Sent Card Kit called "Handmade Holiday" that was available from Stampin' Up in 2008. I had purchased the kit but then never got around to using it and since I'm in a time crunch to get my Christmas cards finished that need to be mailed I decided to finally use this kit. I did add additional elements and stamped words that didn't come with the card kit but overall I pretty much used the layouts that were shown in the card kit. This was a great time saver and I won't need additional postage when I mail these cards.

Supplies Used: Paper: SU Simply Sent Card Kit - Handmade Holiday; Ink: Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Versa Mark; Stamps: Various word stamps from SU; Other: Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Word Flurries Rub-ons, Sakura Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: