Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Earthling!




My nephew's birthday was on Tuesday and I still haven't given him his card yet but I thought I would post it anyway since he won't be looking at my blog. The background paper was the inspiration for the colors that I used for this card. The paper is some that I've had for awhile and I'm really working on using things I already have and not buying more. The background paper is from a KI Memories 12x12 pack and I was actually able to find SU card stock to match the background paper. The main image actually has sort of ray gun in his hand so I masked that off so that I could have him holding the balloons. After coloring in the images, I used crystal effects for the helmet and the balloons.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, KI Memories Background Paper; Ink: Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Going Gray; Stamps: Greetings, Earthling, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Balloon Image; Other: Crystal Effects, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: