Saturday, November 27, 2010

Glittered Snowman




I've had this stamp for several years now and I think it has only been used twice. I decided that it needed to see some ink this year. I inked the stamp with basic brown ink and stamped it onto a piece of whisper white card stock (4" x 5 1/4") and adhered this stamped piece to a standard A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") in real red card stock. The images were colored using various SU markers and the dazzling diamonds glitter was added using a two-way glue pen. I added liquid applique to the snowman's hat, the penguin's hat and to the marshmallow and allowed it to dry overnight before using the heat gun. To add some snow highlights to the trees I used a white gel pen.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Real Red; Ink: Basic Brown, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Darcie's; Other: Two-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Liquid Applique

No comments: