Monday, June 4, 2012

A Little Bit Late



First of all, I want to apologize for not posting for the 3 months.  I have made cards but I haven't felt much like blogging.  I am hoping to get back into blogging on a regular basis.  I will try to post something at least a couple of times a week.  I have been getting a head start on my Christmas cards this year so you will be sure to see something new.  Enough of the chatter lets get to the card.

This was the card I sent to my niece (a little bit late).  I thought since she was getting this late the snail would be appropriate.  I saw this sketch on Splitcoaststampers and decided to use it to create this card.  I don't remember the sketch number.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Button Buddies, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Black, Various Markers
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Dot Embossing Folder, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

No comments: