Friday, January 25, 2013

Single Cupcake


I'm trying to get ahead of the game for birthday cards this year.  I make a birthday card for each of my co-workers and there are about 25 people in my department and during the month of February there are 5 birthdays.  My original idea for this card was to have 3 cupcakes across the front but it just seemed to crowded, so I put just the one in the center as a focal point and the rest of the card kind of fell into place.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Darling Dots
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Only Orange, KI Memories DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Old Olive, Black
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Framelits Labels Collection Dies, Pretty in Pink Button, Bakers Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: