Monday, August 26, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Meets Off the Grid

 
 
This was the card I created for my son's birthday.  I've been wanting to create a card using Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid since I think they coordinate so well together.  It is hard to tell from the photo but the letters H & B were stamped in versa mark ink and embossed with black embossing powder.  I was a little hesitant to use real red ink with the splatter stamp (looks a little to close to blood splatter) but red is one of my son's favorite colors.  I really like how this card turned out and I can't wait to make more cards using these sets.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Up, Up & Away, Letterpress Alphabet
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Black
Ink:  Real Red, Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Versa Mark
Accessories:  Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

No comments: