Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh, Hello!

HYCCT1306 - Many Colors of Cancer - Challenge:  Many of us have a loved one or friend that has been affected by cancer. Choose one of the colors of cancer from THIS Site  and use it on your project. Feel free to use more than one color combo on your project, if you have more than one person going through a cancer battle. In your description, let us know why you choose the color(s) you did.

I chose the colors dark blue (colon cancer) for my dad, purple (pancreatic cancer) for my mom and white (lung cancer) for my sister.  Sadly, they have all passed and I miss them all very much.  There are so many other people in my life that are currently fighting various forms of cancer and I decided that my DSP should have many colors to represent them as well.
 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Oval Nestabilities Die, Flower Trim, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Paper Doily, Dimensionals

No comments: