Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday Birdie

 
I made this card for a very good friend of mine.  The picket fence card base was something that I found in my stash and I had to find some way to use it.  Once I added the sky and grass the fence section kept popping open and since I wanted the fence to remain closed I glued the latch piece at the top of the fence section and then attached the whole piece to another whisper white card base so that I could add a sentiment on the inside of the card.  My friend loves anything that has a little sparkle and shine to it so I decided to add some flowers with rhinestone centers. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  For the Birds, A Little Birdie Told Me
Paper:  Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Black, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:  Picket Fence Die Cut Card Base, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Mini Flower Punch, Rhinestones, Sizzlits Branch with Leaves, Sizzlits Little Leaves, Bakers Twine, Oval Nestabilities Die, Hodgepodge Hardware, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: