Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Grandson's Valentine

 
I know this is a little late to post for Valentine's Day but this was the card I made for my 6 year old grandson.  He went shopping with my husband at Christmas time and wanted to buy this heart stamp for me and my husband told him "grandma has lots of stamps already".  But, he insisted he needed to buy grandma this stamp and when my husband asked him why he said "because we love each other"!  Of course my husband had to get it.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Holidays & Wishes, XO Heart (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:  Versa Mark, Real Red
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Confetti Hearts, Crystal Effects, Cuttlebug Just My Type Embossing Folder, Paper Snips

1 comment:

TP said...

Such a sweet story Wendy! Hard to believe he's already six! And such a beautiful card - your cards are all beautiful! Tina