Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Duo

When I saw this post from Connie Collins I knew that I would have to CASE a version of her wonderful cards.  For Connie's cards she used the All Abloom DSP Stack and for my version I used Fresh Prints DSP Stack but any coordinating designer paper would work.  All you have to do is stack the DSP together and run it through your die cutting machine and you can end up with two different but coordinating cards.  If you click the above link to Connie's blog she gives you directions on how she created her cards.  Give this techniqe a try and I'm sure you will be happy with the results.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Scallop Border Punch, Circle Nestablities Dies, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Bakers Twine, Pearls, Mini Glue Dots


No comments: