Thursday, October 2, 2014

Birthday Bliss

 
I made this card for a very good friend and I'm finally getting around to posting it.  This took me about 3 hours to create.  It isn't the putting it together that takes time, it is all the little elements that have to be created before you can even begin to assemble the box.  It was difficult trying to get a photo that captured all of the elements and also showed all of the dimension.  I'm still not happy with the photo but this does show all of the little elements that were put into creating this piece of art.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings, Birthday Bliss
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Birthday Basics, DSP
Ink:  Versa Mark, Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Starburst Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Merry Minis (ornament) Punch, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, Acetate Strips, White Gel Pen, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Hi Wendy, Just found your Blog. I found you on Splitcoast.I was looking at the Card in the Box and loved yours, so I had to check out your blog. Enjoyed looking through your creations. I am now a follower of yours. Would love for you to visit my blog sometime if you ever get a chance. Thanks for sharing your Card in a Box on Splitcoast. Hope the one I'm working on looks good when I'm done. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com