Sunday, March 15, 2009

Abram's Birthday



It seems like I have alot of birthday cards to make in March. This card is for my nephew who turns 8 this year. This card seems like it should be for someone older but he is always telling me "I'm not a baby anymore" so I thought I'd make a card that reflected that. He has an older brother and of course seems older than his years. He is a great kid and I'm not just saying that because I'm his godmother ;)! He can always make me laugh and loves to tell jokes and clown around (my kind of kid).

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Background Paper (unknown); Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Alwyas Artichoke; Stamps: Party Hearty, Mini Mates; Other: Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Creative Memories Circle Cutter, square black brad, dimensionals, mat pack

No comments: