Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just buzzin' by to say....Happy Mother's Day!

 
I have a sister that has bees and honey pots for her kitchen decor. I thought this would be the perfect card for her. I know that she loves this stamp set because when she saw it on my stamp table she wanted to know where I got it, how long I've had it and if it is still available. If Stampin' Up retires the set I'll pass it on to her, I know she'll appreciate it.


Did you know that aerodynamically its supposed to be impossible for a bee to fly! I guess nobody bothered to tell the bees. So when you think that you can't accomplish something just think about how a bee can fly even though its not supposed to be able to. You can achieve anything that you set your mind to.



Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, SU Delicate Dots DSP; Ink: Basic Brown, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel; Stamps: Just Buzzin' By; Other: Circle Punches, Dew Drops, Stickles, Dimensionals

No comments: