Friday, April 24, 2009

Mother's Day Flower Pot

I have seen quite a few of these flower pot cards being created for Mother's Day cards. I thought I would try to make one too. It was fairly easy and I put my own twist on it by running the lower section of the flower pot through my Cuttlebug using the Distress Stripes folder. I think it gave a nice effect. The flower set I used is no longer available and I've only used it a few times. I received this set free from Stampin' Up and it isn't a set I would normally gravitate towards. I'll probably end up selling it in my garage sale this year. Of course once I sell it I'll probably wish I had it back (isn't that the way things usually happen).

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Time Well Spent; Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: