Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween and Drippy Goo




This card is one of the cards I chose not to do for the upline swap. There were two elements that kept it from being simple (masking and water coloring). Since I needed to make 10 cards I decided that this would be more time consuming than I wanted. I like how the card turned out but to make 10 of them was more work than I wanted to tackle. The background paper is not from SU so I wasn't sure if I could get away with using it for a swap and the only Halloween SU background paper I have has been discontinued. I also used a punch from Martha Stewart called "Drippy Goo" and the effect it gives is great. Oh well, it will make a great card to send to a friend.


Supplies Used: Paper: Confetti White, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and DCWV Background Paper; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, More Mustard; Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Eat, Drink and Be Scary; Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Brads, Basic Black Marker, Blender Pen, MS Drippy Goo Punch

No comments: