Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Lodge




The Challenge: Frilly Paper Ribbon

My ribbon isn't exactly frilly but it is made from paper. I used a strip of designer paper that I scored and folded to create pleats. There is a tutorial on splitcoast here. I used very vanilla and garden green card stock with the top note die and then stamped the sentiment in garden green ink on the very vanilla piece that had the edge trimmed from it. The stamped sentiment was then layered over the garden green top note die cut. The lodge was stamped in garden green ink on old olive card stock and then the top note sentiment was added. I attached the pleated paper ribbon and tied the metallic satin ribbon around the pleated paper adding a button so that I could tie a bow. The snow was highlighted with a Gelly Roll glitter pen for some added sparkle.



Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Garden Green, DSP Unknown; Ink: Garden Green; Stamps: Christmas Lodge; Other: Top Note Die, Old Olive Button, Metallic Green Satin Ribbon, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

No comments: