Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cake Layers




I have set some goals this year to use some of the items that have been discontinued by Stampin' Up for years now and to make Christmas cards throughout the year so that I won't be stressed out in November trying to make over 100 cards.
This card using some items that have been discontinued for a long time and some that were from last years Sale-a-Bration. For some reason February is a very busy month for birthdays for me so I'm trying to get a head start. I can't believe that I still have pink passion card stock. It was never one of my favorites since it is so bright but I think anyone who has a birthday in February needs a bright and cheery card.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Passion, Brocade Blue, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink: Black, SU Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle Dies, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals

No comments: