Friday, January 27, 2012

Snowflakes and Lace




It has snowed here the last couple of days and everything looks so clean and white just like this card. I had purchased a package of the lace paper doilies from Michaels intending to use them on a Christmas card for my daughter (she wanted a "shabby chic" card). Naturally I didn't end up using the lace doily on her card (and I mailed the card before taking a picture). Anyway, I was cleaning up my work table and the package of the paper doilies were sitting there and I decided to see what I could come up with and this card is the result. I'm not sure what I'll do with it at this point but I think it would be nice card for a winter wedding or anniversary. Who knows maybe I'll save it and use for a Christmas card.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Doily, Little Felt Flurries, Norther Frost Die Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Pearls, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Tombow Adhesive

No comments: