Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Elephant



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 30th - Cork, Canvas or Clay

The challenge was to make a card using cork, canvas or clay.  I started looking through my stash of things and came across some little clay animals that I had purchased several years ago when a friend of mine was having a baby and I still had 3 of them left (a duck, a giraffe and an elephant).  I wasn't sure which one I would use until I picked out the DSP and the elephant was the best match with the colors.  To create the triangle patchwork background I used the pennant builder punch and delicate dots dsp.  The stitching was created using the zigzag looking stamp from "All in a Row" inked with craft white and embossed with white embossing powder.  The card came out even better than what I had pictured in my head.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  All in a Row
Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Craft White
Accessories:  Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Pennant Builder Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, White Embossing Powder, Chit Chat Rub-ons, Clay Elephant (unknown), Dimensionals

No comments: