Friday, November 2, 2012

Sweet Puppy



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 26th - Who Let The Dogs Out?

The challenge was to make a card for someone having a "ruff" day.  Of course there had to be a dog on it and also to include pink.  Naturally I don't own any stamps with dogs so I resorted to punch art for my creation.  Since I wanted to include the color pink I had to make a girl puppy.  I think she looks sweet and don't you just love the rhinestone collar!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Occasional Quotes
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Petals & Paisleys DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  3/4", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Crop-a-Dile, Owl Punch, Blossom Petals Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

She's adorable! Love this dog!