Monday, February 18, 2013

Bring on the Cake!


My daughter's birthday was this past week and now that she has her card I can finally post it.  Her favorite color is purple so I used two different shades of purple.  In hindsight, I wish I had used concord crush card stock instead of elegant eggplant.  To create the polka dot background I punched out varying sizes of circles using wisteria wonder card stock and glued them to a background piece in elegant eggplant and then embossed it using the square lattice embossing folder.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Embellished Events, Bring on the Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Scallop Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: