Saturday, February 9, 2013

Triple Stamping Technique


I'm posting the cards I created for the January 15th all occasion card challenge which was to chose one of the tutorials on Splitcoaststampers and  I chose the triple stamping tutorial.  I wanted to create a more masculine card using the triple stamping technique and used a discontinued stamp set called Calm Seas.  I really like how this card turned out.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Calm Seas
Paper:  Whisper White, Black, Baja Breeze DSP
Ink:  Black, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Bordering Blue
Accessories:  1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Black Twine, Cloud Embossing Folder, Dimensionals


Since I needed another card to complete the four I signed up to make for the monthly all occasion card challenges I created another card using the triple stamping technique.  To create a more aged/antique look, I used my spritzer tool with both a basic gray and soft suede markers.  Although I like how this turned out, I prefer the previous card.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Fresh Cuts
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Gray DSP
Ink:  Black, SU Markers
Accessories:  Gray Satin Ribbon, Spritzer Tool, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Dimensionals

No comments: