Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Christmas Tree with Coordinated Tag

 
For my second card for the April 2013 Christmas card challenge, I used the same designer paper and real red card stock as in my previous post but I added the lucky limeade card stock to coordinate with the other color in the designer paper.  I used a red permanent marker to color the pearls so that everything would coordinate.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Christmas Punch
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities Dies, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Tag & Large Tag Punches, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Real Red Button, Gold Cord, Red Permanent Marker, Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: