Monday, April 29, 2013

Ornament Keepsakes with Tag

 
For the next few days I will be posting cards I made for the April 2013 Christmas card challenge.  The challenge was to create a tag using the leftover items after making the card.  Sounded easy enough but I don't usually have much leftover because I try and cut my card stock and designer paper using exact measurements.  So what I decided to do was to use the same colors for all of my cards and that way I didn't have to cut into extra card stock.  I chose to use red, green and brown as my color palette.  I'm really trying to keep up with these Christmas card challenges but it hasn't been easy.  Now that the weather is improving it becomes more difficult to think about winter.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, Holiday Collection
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Early Espresso, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Ink:  Real Red Craft, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Holiday Ornament Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Dots Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, 3/8" Circle Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Gold Cord, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: