Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Grilling Season

 
In our family Memorial Day usually is the start of our grilling season so I thought I'd post this card with a "punch art" grill.  I needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law and he is the "grill master" in our family so this is what I came up with.  The grill was very easy to create and requires minimal effort.  The grass is actually the icicle punch by Martha Stewart just turned upside down.  I also sponged some clouds (they are very faint) and added the cat image to balance out the card.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Best Dad Ever, Little Hellos
Paper:  Whisper White, Glorious Green, Black, Ballet Blue, DCWV Silver
Ink:  Black, SU Markers
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Icicle Border Punch (MS), Slot Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Silver Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: