Friday, May 24, 2013

Sweet Cake

 
I apologize for not posting anything over the last couple of weeks but I offered to make some things to donate to a local benefit and my time was spent sewing.  I finished sewing everything this past week and decided to a make some cards to donate as well.  I'll post the cards I made for the benefit but first let me show you some of the cards I made this month for friends and family.

This card was for a friend of mine who had her birthday on May 7th.  I knew I wanted to use the cupcake from the Sweet Cake set and found the background paper in my stash and that was my inspiration for the colors.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Sweet Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Summer Picnic DSP
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities Dies, Scallop Border Punch, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Stripes Embossing Folder, Dazzling Details, Crystal Effects, Mini Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: