Saturday, June 1, 2013

Polka Dot Punches

 
As I mentioned in a post last week, I made some items to donate for a benefit and also decided to make a couple of card sets to donate as well.  I made 2 sets of 8 cards to donate for the benefit and I will be posting them this week.  Each set contained various card designs but the sets were the same.  Unfortunately, I only got pictures of 7 out of the 8 cards because I forgot to take a picture of the last card I made.  Most of the supplies used have been discontinued but I hate to get rid of perfectly good card stock, stamps, and ink.  I kept the cards basic and simple without lots of embellishments so that no extra postage will be required to mail them. 

For this card, I stamped in versa mark ink on the card stock and embossed using black or white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from a stamp set called "All in a Row" that was discontinued several years ago but I love the images in that set.  The background panel was embossed using a paisley embossing folder (non-SU).  The layout is simple and clean.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Polka Dot Punches, All in a Row
Paper:  Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Black
Ink:  Versa Mark
Accessories:  Paisley Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Black Brads, White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

No comments: