Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Santa's Little Helper

 
The April 2014 Christmas card challenge was to use a "Toy or Toy Soldier" on a card.  I don't own any stamps with a toy soldier and I thought about using a stamp with packages to represent wrapped toys but I had this new stamp set from Verve that I really wanted to use.  This little reindeer kind of looks like he could be a stuffed toy so I decided to use him.  I had to stamp and color 8 of these little reindeer but the card turned out so cute I didn't mind a little "fussy" cutting.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Santa's Helper (Verve), Season of Joy
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red, Merry Moments DSP
Ink:  Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: