Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Yipee-Skipee! Woo-Hoo! Awesome!

 
This card was sent to my daughter to celebrate the fact that my husband and I had made the final payment on her college student loans!  I think it took me a little over 6 years to pay off those loans.  I know that most young people starting out today probably have in excess of 50 thousand dollars to pay in student loans.  Neither my husband nor I wanted that for our children so we helped in every way we could to ensure that they didn't have to start their adult lives with such debt.  I love the way this card turned out.  It is a little larger than a standard A2 card but I needed the height in order to include all of the little word bubbles.  As you can see from the number of stamp sets used I was able to have enough words to convey our happiness in acheiving our goal of having the loans paid off in under 10 years!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:Yippee-Skippee, Happy Day, Just Sayin', Happy Hour, Fabulous Phrases, Tiny Talk
Paper:  Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Black, Green Galore, Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Black, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Owl Builder Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Pack, Scallop Circle Punch, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Googlie Eyes, Rhinestones, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: