Sunday, February 22, 2009

Retro Birthday Card



This card is for a co-workers birthday. She likes the retro look and this card will be perfect for her. Over the years I have given her several cards (birthday, Christmas, etc) and she has kept them all. Every year she decorates her work cubicle with the various handmade cards she has received. I enjoy making cards for people who truly appreciate all the work, creativity and effort that goes into them. I know she will love this card. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice. I had to take the picture at night and I won't get another opportunity to retake the picture since I have to bring this to work with me tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to create a card.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Baha Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, KI Memories Background; Ink: Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink; Stamps: Party Hearty; Other: Chocolate Chip Twill, Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brad, Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: