Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine's Day



I finally got the birthday/Valentine package sent to my daughter so now I have time to get a couple of other cards completed before Valentine's Day. My sister and her husband do so much for my husband and I so I'm always trying to find little ways to let them know how much we really appreciate all that they do for us. I'm very lucky to have them living so close and we try and see each other often. I picked up a few things that I know they will use and thought this card was perfect for them.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Pretty in Pink, DCWV Background Paper; Stamps: Loads of Love; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun; Other: Ticket Corner Punch, Circle Punches, Ribbon, Silver Ink Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: