Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anniversary Medallion




My son and daughter-in-law celebrated their 3rd year anniversary this year. I needed to make a quick card since I remembered their anniversary at the last minute. This card came together quickly but looks like it took a lot longer to create. I stamped the medallion image using versa mark ink onto the designer paper and embossed it using white embossing powder. The image seemed to be missing something and when I saw the "medallion" image in the stamp set "Cute by the Inch", I thought it would be perfect for the center of the large medallion. I attached the ribbon with a brad from the silver style hodgepodge hardware set and then stamped and attached the sentiment. It took me less than 10 minutes to create this entire card from beginning to end.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Brocade Blue DSP; Ink: Brocade Blue, Versa Mark; Stamps: Medallion, Cute by the Inch, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: White Embossing Powder, Silver Style Hodgepodge Hardware Brad, Rhinestone Brad, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: