Friday, July 23, 2010

Because I Care




I had another sympathy card to make for a friend of mine who just recently lost her father. I wanted something soft and pretty and thought the hydrangea would help me get that effect. The flower blossoms were colored with certainly celery, almost amethyst, mint melody and bliss blue. It is hard to see in the picture but some of the blossoms were highlighted with frost white shimmer paint to give the card a soft glow. I used old olive for the leaves and stem and I wish I would have colored them using a blender pen so that it would have been softer. I'll have to remember that for the next time.


Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst, Mint Melody, Almost Amethyst DSP; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Almost Amethyst, Mint Melody, Bliss Blue, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Certainly Celery; Stamps: Because I Care; Other: Vanilla Organdy Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals

No comments: