Saturday, July 17, 2010

Graduation with Style and Elegance




This card was for my friends' daughter who graduated from high school this year. I wanted something simple but with some style and elegance to it and hopefully I achieved it. The school colors are navy and white so I wanted to use those colors. The brocade image was inked using Night of Navy and stamped off twice before stamping onto the card stock. The words were then stamped over the image in Night of Navy. The effect is very striking and elegant looking. It is a very simple and clean card which gives it a more elegant style.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy DSP; Stamps: Friends 24-7, Graduate from My Sentiments Exactly; Ink: Night of Navy; Other: Night of Navy Eyelets, Night of Navy Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: