Thursday, June 16, 2011

Niece's Graduation Card




Sorry for not posting anything for the past few weeks. What can I say...life sometimes gets in the way and we just have to make the most of it. I really haven't had much time to stamp lately but I'm finally getting back in the swing of things. Since I needed some inspiration to help me get back in the stamping/creating mode I went straight to Splitcoaststampers. The layout for this card came from a card created by Andrea Walford that I saw here. I changed the colors and background paper but kept the layout basically the same.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Only Orange, Pink Passion, DCWV Glitter & Embossing Pack; Stamps: Word Play; Ink: Black, Pink Passion; Other: Rhinestones, Circle Cutter, Dimensionals

No comments: