Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor Accents & Elements




I saw this card that was created by Kristina Werner and I loved the layout and the curved shape at the top of the card. I don't own a Slice so I had to improvise. I used an oval cutter from Making Memories and trimmed the top edge of my card base. To create the same curve on the layers, I first cut the width I wanted for each layer and then using the oval cutter trimmed the top edges to get the curve I needed and then trimmed off the bottom end for the needed length. Since I am mailing this to my sister for her birthday I wanted to keep the bulk to a minimum. I used various accents and elements from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP kit that was available as a "freebie" during sale-a-brations this year. Once I had all of the elements attached I put rhinestones in the center of each flower and stamped the sentiment using pacific point ink. I punched out the sentiment using the large oval punch and adhered it to a piece of pacific point card stock that had been punched out with the scallop oval punch. The sentiment was attached to the card using a dimensional.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Ice Cream Parlor DSP; Ink: Pacific Point; Stamps: Occasional Quotes; Other: Ice Cream Parlor Accents & Elements, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

MerryJohnson said...

Wow ! what an amazing blog.Its one of the best blog I have ever read.
Thanks for sharing this information.
Good Work.
Thanks a lot
Nice blog on ice cream supplies
.
Keep going....