Friday, July 1, 2011

Rainbow of Butterflies




I have been trying to come up with different ways to use the retired SU card stock. Since there have been so many that have retired I was able to create a "rainbow" using the Sizzix beautiful wings embosslits die. Once I had several of the colors cut out I started creating various layouts and layers of the butterflies until I had something that utilized as many colors as possible and also covered the entire card front. Each of the butterflies are glued together in the center using tombow multi-purpose adhesive and then attached to the card front with a mini glue dot. Once I had the butterflies adhered to the card front I spritzed the entire card using frost white shimmer mist and then attached the rhinestones.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Various SU Card Stock; Other: Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: