Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Congratulations

 
Most of the cards that I will be posting of the next couple of weeks are cards that I made as gifts for a couple of friends of mine.  I still have card stock and supplies that were discontinued years ago by Stampin' Up and the majority of these cards were made using the discontinued card stock and supplies.  You could probably recreate most of them just by changing the colors and stamps used.  For this card I stamped the image twice using brilliant blue and summer sun ink and then cut every other section from the summer sun image and glued them to the brilliant blue image.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Take a Spin, All-Year Cheer I
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun
Accessories:  Game Spinners, Large & Small Star Punches, Circle Nestabilites Dies, Brilliant Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: