Monday, June 30, 2014

Masculine Birthday Wishes

 
I got to thinking that since most of us struggle with masculine cards (including me), I would make an effort to post masculine cards on Monday's and call it "Masculine Monday".  Hopefully, I will be able to come up with enough ideas without repeating myself and also create a nice stash of masculine cards for myself.  I tend to create masculine cards that use geometric shapes whether they are circles, squares, stars, etc.  I don't own many stamps that I would necessarily consider masculine so that is probably why I tend to go for geometric shapes.  This card incorporates both circles and stars but one doesn't overpower the other.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard DSP, Not Quite Navy DSP
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities Dies, Small Star Punch, Large Star Punch, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and it helped me make my sons birthday card for today! Thanks for the inspiration.