Monday, June 23, 2014

Tasteful Trim Masculine Birthday



WOW!!  I can't believe that the last time I posted anything to my blog was at the end of March! I have been stamping and making cards but just haven't had much time to keep up with my blog.  My intentions of course are to blog my creations since I take the pictures, edit the size and make minor color adjustments but I just never seem to find the time to post them.  I do have several cards to post, so at least for the next couple of weeks you will see some of the cards I have created over the past couple of months. 

I know we all struggle to make masculine cards so lets start with a masculine birthday card.  This card uses several shades of blue (some have been discontinued) and the tasteful trim bigz die for a quick and simple card. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Mini Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: