Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Giraffe



Another baby boy! Seems like most of the people I know are having boys. I knew that this new set from SU would make a great baby card. It sort of reminds me of the "Wild About You" set. I think all of the images are great. Even though the "Wild About You" set has been retired I still think I'll hold on to it. This was a quick and easy card that came together in no time.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Brilliant Blue, DSP; Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue; Stamps: Animal Stories, Riveting; Other: Various Circle Punches, Brilliant Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Miniature Safety Pin, Brilliant Blue Brads, Sakura Glitter Pens, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Wendy, I like it, this stamp set was on my short wish list.