Monday, July 27, 2009

Tickled Pink Birthday




I've seen several cards using this faux grid technique and I wanted to try it and this is what I came up with. This was a fun card to make and since its so bright it should make a great birthday card. I wanted the flamingo to be more prominent on the card since there are so many bright colors and I thought the glitter would help. Of course once I had glitter on the flamingo I had to put some on the balloon too.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Temping Turquoise, Green Galore; Ink: Palette Noir Black; Markers: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Orchid Opulence, Brocade Blue, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel; Stamps: Tickled Pink; Other: Ruler, Grid Paper, Eyelet Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Aqua Fine Supernova Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen

No comments: