Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sympathy Card




This card will be going to my daughter-in-law. This card turned out even better than I had hoped. I love the soft look of this card and I kept the layout simple. It took me longer to add the liquid pearls to each of the flowers than it did to stamp and complete the layout. The liquid pearls just gives it more texture and dimension.
Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery; Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Warmest Regards; Other: Leafy Branch Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Slot Punch, Martha Stewart Ribbon, Light Pink Liquid Pearls, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply elegant. Love this soft and comforting card.

Joan V said...

Oooh, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Just got back into stamping and loving so much of the new techniques, products, etc. Actually considering becoming a demonstrator, talking with my rep this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Just got back into stamping and loving so much of the new techniques, products, etc. Actually considering becoming a demonstrator, talking with my rep this week.