Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun Snowmen Grouping




I'm not sure how much I like this card yet...it's growing on me. I love snowmen. It's one of the few things I like about snow. If it didn't have to be so cold to have snow I wouldn't mind it at all. When people say they don't like snow it's usually the cold they don't like not the snow. I love view in my backyard when it is covered with new fallen snow. It is beautiful. About the only thing I don't care for is driving in it and the temperatures it has to be to have snow. Anyway on to the card...the limited supplies challenge was long and tall. The option I chose was a "small tall card". My finished card measures 6 1/2" x 3 1/4". I found pre-made long note cards in my stash from SU and decided to use them. I've been trying to use things that I already have to make room for newer items. The color of the long note card is Cool Caribbean and that was from 2006. I still have card stock colors from the original 48 colors. My goal is to use them this year for Christmas cards.

Supplies Used: Paper: Cool Caribbean Long Note Card, Real Red, Very Vanilla, KI Memories DSP, Ink: Palette Noir Black, Various SU Markers, Versa Mark; Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Tiny Talk, Christmas Punches; Other: Marvy Mega and Giga Scallop Oval Punches, 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen, Atyou Spika Glitter Pens, Iridescent White Liquid Pearls, Icicle Stickles, Dimensionals

No comments: