Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa's Elves




Another Christmas card using the stamp set "Holiday Lineup" that I borrowed from a friend. I'm trying to get several cards made using this set so that when I go back to work on Monday I can return the set to her. This is a simple layout but it seems to be one that I use in some way or another. I'm trying to use supplies that I already have on hand and the background paper used on this card I've probably had for 4 or 5 years now. Why do we seem to hoard our supplies? I mean it's not like we can't purchase more. I am really working hard to use my stash of background papers (SU and others) and all of the other card elements I have. So you will be seeing lots of "older" papers and supplies being used over the next few weeks. Enjoy!

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Glorious Green, Various Background Paper; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Real Red, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Glad Tidings; Other: Real Red Eyelets, 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Red Grosgrain Ribbon (unknown), White Pearl Iridescent Dimensional Paint, Dimensionals

No comments: