Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holiday Lineup




I've been working on my Christmas cards this week and I don't seem to be getting as many completed as I had hoped. I may have to go into mass production mode to get them done. I don't usually mass produce cards but I'll probably have to this year. I should try to make Christmas cards all year long and that way I won't have to resort to the mass production method. I borrowed this set from a friend of mine and I've been having lots of fun creating cards with this set. I've been making cards that are 4"x 6" because I made an error when I ordered card stock and ordered 12"x 12" instead of the usual 8 1/2" x 11". It has actually worked out nice since I can get 3 cards from 1 sheet of card stock instead of the usual 2. I saw this card and I really like the layout used. I change quite a bit for my card but the layout and the stamp set used are basically the same.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black, Various Background Papers; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Christmas Punches; Other: Circle Punches, Grograin Ribbon, Red and Green Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: